The Warko Group service department provides the following capabilities; as well as installations, support, service, and maintenance of the systems listed below.
- Maintain ten full time service technicians on a 24/7 emergency service. All men are supplied with a stocked service van.
- Our men are residing in areas surrounding our work area so as to provide quick service in most areas.
- Most our technicians carry laptop computers loaded with the software for the above control systems.
- Carry various certifications for Variable Frequency Drive installation and service.
- Carry “Green Certification” for savings.
- Possess design- build capability and plan and spec jobs.
- Many of our technicians carry certifications in the following areas;
- Rapid Engineering Make up air units
- Johnson Controls (digital and basic)
- Honeywell Control Systems
- Liebert Factory Certified for start up and service
- Factory training from manufacturers such as York, Trane, Carrier, McQuay and others
- Wattmaster VVT Control systems
The experience that resides within our service department totals well over 200 years of combined experience.
We strive to provide quality service within a reasonable time frame to satisfy the demands that you or your operation may require. We realize that some operations have a greater importance and strive to respond as needed, by first having our men residing in areas that we service and not in a general area.
Please contact us to discuss how we can meet your needs for any of the above listed services.