The Warko Group FTP Terms of Service
Accounts on the The Warko Group FTP server may be assigned to individuals or companies who are in some way connected to The Warko Group but are limited to and are restricted for business use only.
An individual or company who is assigned a The Warko Group FTP account:
- Is the sole user of that account.
- Is responsible for the user ID and password for that account.
- Will under no circumstances allow the user ID and password to be shared with anyone not authorized to use the service, or use the service for anything other than permitted business use.
- May be granted access to one or more directories and is restricted to only those directories.
- Is responsible for all content placed in the assigned directories.
The Warko Group reserves the right to refuse service and/or access to its servers to anyone. The Warko Group FTP service is designed for private business file deliveries. The Warko Group expressly prohibits our servers from being used to distribute, store, process, or otherwise handle the following types of material:
- Adult material – Includes extreme adult material such as pornographic images, or obscene content.
- Hacking material – Includes pirated software, phreaking, hacking, Anarchy, and any sites which provide ‘links to’ or ‘how to’ information about such material.
- Commercial Distribution – Demo, trial or software distribution; Music sharing or distribution; EBay picture hosting, Warez distribution and any other wholesale distribution considered in violation of The Warko Group distribution policy.
- Illegal material – This includes copyrighted works (i.e. mp3 music files, ROM’s, emulators), and any material in violation of any Federal, State or Local regulation.
The Warko Group reserves the right to revise its policies at any time.